GGR Podcast - QBRs Need an Overhaul
QBRs - a valuable opportunity to share information with your customers, but are they being used well?
Check out LinkedIn and you will find numerous discussions about the various issues they are presenting in their current iteration.
This week, @Jeff Breunsbach takes a quick look (9.5 minutes) at how to move away from a model that frankly, tends to focus on you and your product and turn it into something that your customers will want to attend.
He hits some practical ways that you can turn the QBR ship around:
- Shift the focus from you to them
- Share any metrics and slides ahead of time
- Add in some information about how to share specific segments with targeted stakeholders
- Use the call to clarify any questions, but spend the majority asking questions (GOOD questions!)
If your customers are being asked to spend an hour with you so you can check off the QBR box, they are going to begin skipping these meetings. Overhaul your meetings and make them 'can't miss'!
How are you making an impact on the value of QBRs for your customer?
Leave a Comment
- All Categories
- 133 GGR Cafe
- 172 CS Conversations
- 960 CS Operations Conversations
- CS Org Conversations
- 205 CS Technology
- 648 Customer Journey
- 274 Digital CS (Engagement Programs)
- 32 Industry Insights
- 90 Metrics & Analytics
- 17 Value Realization
- 191 Strategy & Planning
- 15 Future Customer Success Professionals
- 7 Supporters of Gain Grow Retain
- 1 Gain Supporters
- 2 Higher Logic Vanilla
- 1 Totango
- 2 Grow Supporters
- 2 Catalyst
- 1 ChurnZero
- 4 Retain Supporters
- 1 Northpass
- Interested in Supporting Gain Grow Retain?
- Contact Us
- 18 Welcome to the Community
- 157 Job Board
- 173 Customer Success Leadership Community