How do you keep customers engaged during onboarding?
When it comes to user onboarding, engaging content is key to keeping users interested and motivated throughout the process.
Short videos can be a powerful tool in your content strategy. Here are some tips on how to use short videos to improve your onboarding experience:
- Use video to explain key features: Short videos are a great way to explain complex features in a simple, easy-to-understand way.
- Highlight real-life scenarios: Use video to showcase real-life scenarios that demonstrate how your product can be used to solve common problems.
- Keep it concise: Just like with any content, keep your videos short and to the point. Users are more likely to watch a 2-minute video than a 10-minute one.
What are your thoughts on using short videos to engage users during onboarding? How are you keeping your customers engaged?
- All Categories
- 132 GGR Cafe
- 172 CS Conversations
- 960 CS Operations Conversations
- CS Org Conversations
- 205 CS Technology
- 648 Customer Journey
- 274 Digital CS (Engagement Programs)
- 32 Industry Insights
- 90 Metrics & Analytics
- 17 Value Realization
- 191 Strategy & Planning
- 15 Future Customer Success Professionals
- 7 Supporters of Gain Grow Retain
- 1 Gain Supporters
- 2 Higher Logic Vanilla
- 1 Totango
- 2 Grow Supporters
- 2 Catalyst
- 1 ChurnZero
- 4 Retain Supporters
- 1 Northpass
- Interested in Supporting Gain Grow Retain?
- Contact Us
- 17 Welcome to the Community
- 157 Job Board
- 173 Customer Success Leadership Community