GGR Podcast - Our CSMs Are Really Change Management Experts
Are your CSMs prepared to step away from a reactive relationship with your customers into one that helps drive strategy and becomes a true partnership?
This week, Garrett Morris and Michael Click from Abrigo talk with Jeff about how they are moving the needle.
- As a leader, how are you making sure that CSMs are keeping the focus on outcomes, not just in conversations but in real action that can be tracked and analyzed for trends?
- Are your CSMs helping your customers develop a vision for how the product will impact their goals?
- How do you help your CSMs ask questions about the customer tech stack to identify how your product aligns, complements, and fits?
- Is your team data-driven in their customer conversations?
- Are you working to develop an advocate from any super-users?
- Share information gained from one customer with customers in similar personas and celebrate the milestones
How are you using your CSMs in change management with your customers?
Leave a Comment
- All Categories
- 150 CS Conversations
- 959 CS Operations Conversations
- CS Org Conversations
- 183 CS Technology
- 616 Customer Journey
- 266 Digital CS (Engagement Programs)
- 31 Industry Insights
- 205 Metrics & Analytics
- 148 Value Realization
- 189 Strategy & Planning
- 13 Future Customer Success Professionals
- 122 GGR Cafe
- 7 Supporters of Gain Grow Retain
- 1 Gain Supporters
- 2 Higher Logic Vanilla
- 1 Totango
- 2 Grow Supporters
- 2 Catalyst
- 1 ChurnZero
- 4 Retain Supporters
- 1 Northpass
- Interested in Supporting Gain Grow Retain?
- Contact Us
- 17 Welcome to the Community
- 157 Job Board
- 173 Customer Success Leadership Community
- 176 Job Board Community