GGR Podcast - Meeting Prep is a Lost Art
Are you making your customer meetings stand out?
Zoom fatigue is a real thing, and customers are taking a hard look at their calendars as they decide what meetings are worth attending...or not.
Doing the simple things really well can make you stand out.
This week, @Jeff Breunsbach shares some of the ways you can increase the value of your meetings.
- Send an agenda the day before
- Include potential decisions and other key points to be made
- Attach any content (metrics, snapshots, etc) to allow for questions
- Outline expectations
- Make it a dialogue not a presentation
- Use a Parking Lot to keep conversations on track
- Summarize the meeting
- Include key actions and follow up timelines
- Attach any updated content
- Present the context for the information for stakeholder conversations
Reliability builds trust. Creating terrific and valuable meeting experiences not only increases the likelihood of your customers attending, it also increases the potential impact of your product through these discussions.
What suggestions are you already incorporating, and what other practices are you using to build reliability with your customers?
Leave a Comment
- All Categories
- 150 CS Conversations
- 959 CS Operations Conversations
- CS Org Conversations
- 183 CS Technology
- 616 Customer Journey
- 266 Digital CS (Engagement Programs)
- 31 Industry Insights
- 205 Metrics & Analytics
- 148 Value Realization
- 189 Strategy & Planning
- 13 Future Customer Success Professionals
- 122 GGR Cafe
- 7 Supporters of Gain Grow Retain
- 1 Gain Supporters
- 2 Higher Logic Vanilla
- 1 Totango
- 2 Grow Supporters
- 2 Catalyst
- 1 ChurnZero
- 4 Retain Supporters
- 1 Northpass
- Interested in Supporting Gain Grow Retain?
- Contact Us
- 17 Welcome to the Community
- 157 Job Board
- 173 Customer Success Leadership Community
- 176 Job Board Community