GGR Podcast - Implementation is Not Onboarding
This week Jeff Kushmerek, Found and CEO of Infinite Renewals joins Jeff B. to talk about a critical part of the customer journey: Implementation.
Unlike many part of the journey, implementation is not an ongoing process. Instead, it is one that occupies a finite period of time that must be managed well to create a solid foundation.
Take a moment to listen to Jeff K.'s insights into making this process a successful one.
What are some ways your company is maximizing the process of implementation to start your customer journey out on the right foot?
Leave a Comment
- All Categories
- 130 GGR Cafe
- 172 CS Conversations
- 959 CS Operations Conversations
- CS Org Conversations
- 205 CS Technology
- 648 Customer Journey
- 274 Digital CS (Engagement Programs)
- 31 Industry Insights
- 90 Metrics & Analytics
- 17 Value Realization
- 190 Strategy & Planning
- 15 Future Customer Success Professionals
- 7 Supporters of Gain Grow Retain
- 1 Gain Supporters
- 2 Higher Logic Vanilla
- 1 Totango
- 2 Grow Supporters
- 2 Catalyst
- 1 ChurnZero
- 4 Retain Supporters
- 1 Northpass
- Interested in Supporting Gain Grow Retain?
- Contact Us
- 17 Welcome to the Community
- 157 Job Board
- 173 Customer Success Leadership Community