Seeking Input on the Usefulness of AI Bots for Customer Success Learning and Coaching
Hello CS Peeps,
I hope this message finds you well. I'm curious what you think of an AI bot trained on Customer Success data like strategies and processes and methodologies. This can be used to enhance learning and coaching in the field
I believe this technology could bring valuable insights and support to both new and experienced professionals in the industry.
I'd love to hear your thoughts and insights on this matter:
- Do you think an AI bot trained on Customer Success data could be a helpful tool for professionals in our field, providing valuable guidance and coaching?
- Are there specific areas or challenges in Customer Success where you believe such a tool could be particularly beneficial?
- Are there specific areas or challenges in Customer Success where you believe such a tool could be particularly bad?
P.S. This is not a Startup Idea of mine or anyone else I know. I am not trying any market research tactic or anything, I am just curious to know what my fellow CSMs think about this.
- All Categories
- 130 GGR Cafe
- 172 CS Conversations
- 959 CS Operations Conversations
- CS Org Conversations
- 205 CS Technology
- 648 Customer Journey
- 274 Digital CS (Engagement Programs)
- 31 Industry Insights
- 90 Metrics & Analytics
- 17 Value Realization
- 190 Strategy & Planning
- 15 Future Customer Success Professionals
- 7 Supporters of Gain Grow Retain
- 1 Gain Supporters
- 2 Higher Logic Vanilla
- 1 Totango
- 2 Grow Supporters
- 2 Catalyst
- 1 ChurnZero
- 4 Retain Supporters
- 1 Northpass
- Interested in Supporting Gain Grow Retain?
- Contact Us
- 17 Welcome to the Community
- 157 Job Board
- 173 Customer Success Leadership Community