New CSP guide from Forrester
Came across this great new resource and wanted to pass it along! This new Forrester report evaluates the following CSPs to help companies choose the right one. Here's the first line about each of the main CSPs:
- "Catalyst Software has solid capabilities for some but lacks standout features"
- "ChurnZero elevates CS but needs simpler reporting and playbook configuration"
- "ClientSuccess offers fast time to value but lacks enterprise functionality"
- "Gainsight offers depth and breadth — which contributes to its significant complexity."
- "Planhat has solid data chops, but a disjointed solution forces users to connect the dots."
- "SmartKarrot is simple to use but is a "starter" option for B2B customer success"
- "Totango offers laudable flexibility but at the expense of simplicity"
- "Vitally is easy to implement and use but lacks feature parity"
Interesting assessments of each vendor! Definitely worth a read if you are figuring out which CSP to go with, and to scale with longterm.
Ungated version of the report can be found here.
- All Categories
- 133 GGR Cafe
- 172 CS Conversations
- 960 CS Operations Conversations
- CS Org Conversations
- 205 CS Technology
- 648 Customer Journey
- 274 Digital CS (Engagement Programs)
- 32 Industry Insights
- 90 Metrics & Analytics
- 17 Value Realization
- 191 Strategy & Planning
- 15 Future Customer Success Professionals
- 7 Supporters of Gain Grow Retain
- 1 Gain Supporters
- 2 Higher Logic Vanilla
- 1 Totango
- 2 Grow Supporters
- 2 Catalyst
- 1 ChurnZero
- 4 Retain Supporters
- 1 Northpass
- Interested in Supporting Gain Grow Retain?
- Contact Us
- 18 Welcome to the Community
- 157 Job Board
- 173 Customer Success Leadership Community