2nd Quarter 2024 Introductions

Options
Heather Wendt
Heather Wendt HLAdmin, Member Posts: 289 Gain Grow Retain Staff
GGR Staff 5 Likes First Anniversary 5 Insightfuls

🔉💥🔉💥🔉💥🔉💥

New space for the new quarter! Make sure you take a moment to 'meet' your peers and introduce yourself. Whether you are a brand new member or one of the original set, this thread is for everyone to help build an understand of who is in this community space with you!

Share a bit about who you are professionally and/or personally so that others can see beyond the name!

🔉💥🔉💥🔉💥

Comments

• Jim Smits-CSXpert
    Jim Smits-CSXpert Member Posts: 1 Navigator
    First Comment Photogenic
    Options

Jim Smits - Norway (Native Dutch)

Good morning to you all, i am a senior CSM with international experience building high-performance cross-functional team/cross-continent and open for international roles.

I have been working in the following industries:
    •⁠ ⁠Oil & Gas
    •⁠ ⁠⁠Telco
    •⁠ ⁠⁠Healthcare
    •⁠ ⁠⁠Transport
    •⁠ ⁠⁠IT (Public Cloud/Private Cloud/SaaS)

Next to that I have extensive experience in:
    •⁠ ⁠⁠Professional Service
    •⁠ ⁠⁠Managed Services
    •⁠ ⁠⁠Service Delivery
    •⁠ ⁠⁠Operations

I am looking for the following roles (remote from Norway, with willingness to travel when needed):
    •⁠ ⁠⁠Customer Success Consultancy
    •⁠ ⁠⁠Fractional Customer Success Leadership
    •⁠ ⁠⁠100% employment
    •⁠ ⁠⁠Contract

Please checkout my LinkedIn, where I share my Customer Success knowledge and experience on a almost daily base:
    https://www.linkedin.com/in/jimsmits/

How to contact me:
    •⁠ ⁠Social Media: LinkedIn
    •⁠ ⁠⁠E-mail: jimsmits.csxpert@gmail.com
    •⁠ ⁠⁠Mobile: +4740644317

• PiperWilson
    PiperWilson HLAdmin, Member Posts: 42 Navigator
    GGR Staff First Anniversary 5 Likes 5 Insightfuls
    Options

Hello Jim,

Welcome to the community. Thank you for getting the thread going!

• Alejo Samso
    Alejo Samso Member Posts: 1 Newcomer
    First Comment
    Options

Good afternoon everyone,

Short and sweet: I am a senior AE with international experience working in high-performance fast-changing environments. I've been offered the Senior CSM role in the company I'm working for to take care of the strategic mid-market & enterprise accounts in Spain and LATAM. I'm here because I thought it would be interesting to learn from the best as I keep growing and ramping up on the role.

I look forward to seeing what this community can bring to me.

How to contact me:
    •⁠ ⁠Social Media: LinkedIn /alejosamso
    •⁠ ⁠⁠E-mail: alejo.samso@gmail.com
    •⁠ ⁠⁠Mobile: +34 722 770 858

Regards from BCN,

Alejo

• PiperWilson
    Options

Hi Alejo,

Welcome. It's great to meet you!

• Chimeria Gonzalez
    Chimeria Gonzalez Member Posts: 11 Navigator
    5 Likes First Comment Name Dropper Photogenic
    Options

Welcome and hello to all the new members!! Looking forward to growing with you all!!!

• ShoubhikRoy
    ShoubhikRoy Member Posts: 4 Navigator
    Name Dropper First Comment Photogenic
    Options

Hello everyone! I am Shoubhik (based out of Bangalore, India) and I'm a consulting and advisory professional with 7 years of professional experience spanning across strategic planning, corporate growth strategy, and data analytics domains in chemicals, pharma, agritech and retail industries.

Having worked in tech adjacent roles, yet strictly in non-saas industries, I am now trying to pivot my career into customer success roles in saas. On immediate short term level I am really keen to network with the CS leaders and know their career journey, especially if they have had a similar past background. I have already found some great posts with valuable insights that I have already started working on, but looking to learn from any mentors who have the time to do so.

And finally while I cannot call myself a peer to all the CS professionals here at the moment, some day in not so far future I hope to be there, and then truly become your peers! And then I would love to participate in more engaging discussions within the addressable forums here.

Thank you for reading this! Also in the mean time please reach out to me if anyone requires any help with corporate/competitive/analytics strategy and planning. Happy to help out on that!

You can also find me on LinkedIn at www.linkedin.com/in/shoubhikroy

• PiperWilson
    Options

Hello Shoubhik,

Welcome to your journey! :)

• veronica-v
    veronica-v Member Posts: 1 Navigator
    First Comment Photogenic
    Options

Hello! I am Veronica, and part of my role is managing a community of data literacy/data & analytics professionals. I'm here for great ideas and best practices to keep clients engaged and active in our Community…while implementing processes so that our Community can grow seamlessly!

I'm based in the USA; happy to connect with everyone!! https://www.linkedin.com/in/veronica-vilski/

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.