Why it's important to solidify roles and responsibilities
"Why do we have so many people assigned to our customers?"
Enterprise SaaS can get complex, but depending on the complexity of your product and customer relationships, you may need several roles.
There are three main areas of the customer relationship that need ownership:
1. Commercial - renewal, expansion
2. Domain - industry-specific expertise and guidance
3. Product - support, training, adoption
And across all three we're building relationships and driving toward customer outcomes.
Here's my take on the various roles that are involved.
And some additional resources you can use to figure this out for your business down below ?
- All Categories
- 131 GGR Cafe
- 172 CS Conversations
- 960 CS Operations Conversations
- CS Org Conversations
- 205 CS Technology
- 648 Customer Journey
- 274 Digital CS (Engagement Programs)
- 32 Industry Insights
- 90 Metrics & Analytics
- 17 Value Realization
- 190 Strategy & Planning
- 15 Future Customer Success Professionals
- 7 Supporters of Gain Grow Retain
- 1 Gain Supporters
- 2 Higher Logic Vanilla
- 1 Totango
- 2 Grow Supporters
- 2 Catalyst
- 1 ChurnZero
- 4 Retain Supporters
- 1 Northpass
- Interested in Supporting Gain Grow Retain?
- Contact Us
- 17 Welcome to the Community
- 157 Job Board
- 173 Customer Success Leadership Community