[CALL FOR TOPICS] What should we discuss in CS Leadership Office Hours this week?

Options
2»

Comments

• Jeff Breunsbach
    Jeff Breunsbach Member Posts: 266 Gain Grow Retain Staff
    5 Insightfuls Photogenic First Anniversary GGR Blogger 2022
    edited June 2020
    Options

Hey @Dana Gibilaro - We've got most of our sessions uploaded here on our website.  We try to record and offer notes. 

I also just added you to our invite - it is a weekly call at 11:30am EST. We get a group discussion around specific topics. 

• Dana Gibilaro
    Dana Gibilaro Member Posts: 16 Thought Leader
    First Anniversary
    edited June 2020
    Options

Awesome! Thanks for sharing, Jeff! 

• Jeff Breunsbach
    edited June 2020
    Options

Thanks Shea, got this down!

• Jeff Breunsbach
    edited June 2020
    Options

Thanks Kathleen, I'll bring this up to the Diversity & Inclusion group as I think this could fold into some of our initiatives in that area. 

• Jeff Breunsbach
    edited June 2020
    Options

Great Alex, I'll get this down on the list. Such opportunities for companies.

• Jeff Breunsbach
    edited June 2020
    Options

Thanks Jack - we have a Diversity & Inclusion committee so I'll be sure to mention this to them as we look to address this in our community.

• Anita Toth
    Anita Toth Member Posts: 246 Expert
    Photogenic 5 Insightfuls First Anniversary
    edited June 2020
    Options

This was great @Kristi Faltorusso! I took a bunch of notes. Thanks!

• Patrick Ruster
    Patrick Ruster Member Posts: 8 Seeker
    First Anniversary Photogenic First Comment
    edited June 2020
    Options

The dreaded 'Auto-Renewing Contract'. Specifically, for customers who may not have seen the value they expected in their first term; do you bring it up? Do you ignore and let it auto-renew? 

I know in a perfect world we're doing regular reviews with customers and we should all be dialed in to that contract end date, and beyond. But sometimes the engagement with the customer isn't there no matter how hard you try. Sometimes the performance of your software isn't where the customer needs to be. Sometimes the software just isn't the perfect fit. 

In a normal environment, this would be a relatively easy question; you could likely let them off the hook if they missed their opt out date or contract end-date. But this isn't a normal environment. 

• Alex Turkovic
    Alex Turkovic Member Posts: 61 Expert
    First Anniversary
    edited June 2020
    Options

To niche down a bit further into the communities comment that @Alex Farmer made, I'd like to talk a bit about customer-facing education. That function admittedly doesn't always lie within CS, but for those who have the remit of producing client education, I'd love to dig in to what formats folks are using (knowledge base, elearning, in-product help, webinars, monetized training sessions, etc.) as well as some of the tools being used to host that content.

• Alex Tran
    Alex Tran Member Posts: 38 Expert
    First Anniversary
    edited June 2020
    Options

I'm owning the tech touch segment at my company, and we've never had one before! I'd love to have a conversation around how to design, plan, implement tech touch motions for lower ARR customers!

• Alex Farmer
    Alex Farmer Member Posts: 62 Expert
    First Anniversary Photogenic First Comment GGR Blogger 2021
    edited July 2020
    Options

Good idea man - have seen a few companies do this too poorly with silos of information customers fail to navigate. 

• Alex Farmer
    Alex Farmer Member Posts: 62 Expert
    First Anniversary Photogenic First Comment GGR Blogger 2021
    edited July 2020
    Options

The Alex's are all aligned here