Playbooks/pro tips for mitigating churn risk brought on by M&A?
Hey folks - Playbooks/pro tips for mitigating churn risk brought on by M&A?
Would greatly appreciate any wisdom from this group around tactics that have proven successful in helping to mitigate churn risk brought about by corporate events (m&a), whereby successful customers in the mid market (health scores are strong, adoption is good, we have an internal advocate) are acquired by larger enterprises that use an incumbent competitor vendor?
How do you try to work with the advocate?
How do you approach selling into the new parent company?
Thanks in advance!
- All Categories
- 130 GGR Cafe
- 172 CS Conversations
- 959 CS Operations Conversations
- CS Org Conversations
- 205 CS Technology
- 648 Customer Journey
- 274 Digital CS (Engagement Programs)
- 31 Industry Insights
- 90 Metrics & Analytics
- 17 Value Realization
- 190 Strategy & Planning
- 15 Future Customer Success Professionals
- 7 Supporters of Gain Grow Retain
- 1 Gain Supporters
- 2 Higher Logic Vanilla
- 1 Totango
- 2 Grow Supporters
- 2 Catalyst
- 1 ChurnZero
- 4 Retain Supporters
- 1 Northpass
- Interested in Supporting Gain Grow Retain?
- Contact Us
- 17 Welcome to the Community
- 157 Job Board
- 173 Customer Success Leadership Community