Anyone else using Strikedeck?

Options
Shari Srebnick
Shari Srebnick Member Posts: 111 Expert
First Comment First Anniversary Name Dropper
edited August 2020 in CS Technology
Hi Everyone,

We've been using Strikedeck for a while now and I'm working on getting our global Team Leads and Ops Team a training refresh in order to really use the tool to its fullest extent.  We've definitely not been doing that (for a number of reasons), but I'm trying to remedy that moving forward.

My question to all of you is:  Is anyone using it and using it WELL that would be willing to spend about 30 minutes with me and a colleague to share some best practices and use cases/work flows?  Ideally I want to show them what it can look like when well executed and used properly, and I think this can help them think more strategically.  They tend to be *very* task and process driven and have a hard time seeing the bigger picture.

I know this is a big ask, therefore I understand if this is impossible.  Willing to lend my time in return.

Thank you in advance!

Tagged:

Comments

• Levy Sinyor
    Levy Sinyor Member Posts: 1 Navigator
    edited August 2020
    Options

Hi Shari,

At one of my previous roles I spent a fair amount of time implementing SD internally for the CS org. It has been over 1.5 years since that point so not sure how much help I would be. I imagine the platform has come a long way since then. 

Thanks

Levy

------------------------------
    Levy Sinyor
    Pluralsight
    -------------------------------------------
    Original Message:
    Sent: 08-11-2020 18:21
    Subject: Anyone else using Strikedeck?

Hi Everyone,

We've been using Strikedeck for a while now and I'm working on getting our global Team Leads and Ops Team a training refresh in order to really use the tool to its fullest extent.  We've definitely not been doing that (for a number of reasons), but I'm trying to remedy that moving forward.

My question to all of you is:  Is anyone using it and using it WELL that would be willing to spend about 30 minutes with me and a colleague to share some best practices and use cases/work flows?  Ideally I want to show them what it can look like when well executed and used properly, and I think this can help them think more strategically.  They tend to be *very* task and process driven and have a hard time seeing the bigger picture.

I know this is a big ask, therefore I understand if this is impossible.  Willing to lend my time in return.

Thank you in advance!

Shari Srebnick
    Head of Client Success - US
  • Chad Horenfeldt
    Chad Horenfeldt Member Posts: 57 Expert
    Photogenic 5 Insightfuls First Anniversary
    edited October 2021
    Options
    Hi Shari - we've implemented it. Not sure if this thread is still relevant but I'm looking for other CS teams that are currently using so we can trade notes. We've been able to do a fair amount and would be good to learn about what others are doing.
  • Amy Crowe
    Amy Crowe Member Posts: 1 Navigator
    edited October 2021
    Options
    We are evaluating implementing it at my company. Would love to hear from some best practices and any recommendations.
  • Chad Horenfeldt
    Chad Horenfeldt Member Posts: 57 Expert
    Photogenic 5 Insightfuls First Anniversary
    edited October 2021
    Options
    Hi Amy - feel free to reach out directly or via LI.

Chad