Learning & Skill Building during COVID-19
I am seeing a trend of skill building & additional education during this interesting time:
- Are you doing anything differently with your team to build skills?
- Have you found great remote resources for "training/education"?
We are doing 2 things that I have really loved.
We started a book club for Leadership and/or Customer Success Books. This has been a great way to learn new techniques, but I have found it mostly serves as team bonding. While the books are helpful, listening to others on my team talk about their experience and approach has provided me with additional skills.
We have an "tools" slack channel. In that channel, we post interesting articles we have read or podcasts we been listening too. When I have down time or going to take a walk, I jump in that channel and look for some good content.
- All Categories
- 130 GGR Cafe
- 172 CS Conversations
- 960 CS Operations Conversations
- CS Org Conversations
- 205 CS Technology
- 648 Customer Journey
- 274 Digital CS (Engagement Programs)
- 31 Industry Insights
- 90 Metrics & Analytics
- 17 Value Realization
- 190 Strategy & Planning
- 15 Future Customer Success Professionals
- 7 Supporters of Gain Grow Retain
- 1 Gain Supporters
- 2 Higher Logic Vanilla
- 1 Totango
- 2 Grow Supporters
- 2 Catalyst
- 1 ChurnZero
- 4 Retain Supporters
- 1 Northpass
- Interested in Supporting Gain Grow Retain?
- Contact Us
- 17 Welcome to the Community
- 157 Job Board
- 173 Customer Success Leadership Community