Are OKRs relevant in Large Enterprises?
Calendar Q4 is coming to a close and I was just thinking of metrics. I've been in the startup world for nearly 4 years now and driving to support company and departmental OKRs. I don't remember having OKRs prior to the startup world but was wondering the following:
- I think OKRs are good for startups until they get their legs underneath them but I am not sure of its effectiveness in Large Enterprises
- Are you a working for a Large Enterprise company? And if so, are you using OKRs?
- Are OKRs part of your weekly mindset? Do you think they're effective for a Large Enterprise company?
- Are OKRs used around the world? Let me know if your company uses them and where your HQ is based out of.
- What defines in your mind a successful CSM practice?
- All Categories
- 131 GGR Cafe
- 172 CS Conversations
- 960 CS Operations Conversations
- CS Org Conversations
- 205 CS Technology
- 648 Customer Journey
- 274 Digital CS (Engagement Programs)
- 32 Industry Insights
- 90 Metrics & Analytics
- 17 Value Realization
- 190 Strategy & Planning
- 15 Future Customer Success Professionals
- 7 Supporters of Gain Grow Retain
- 1 Gain Supporters
- 2 Higher Logic Vanilla
- 1 Totango
- 2 Grow Supporters
- 2 Catalyst
- 1 ChurnZero
- 4 Retain Supporters
- 1 Northpass
- Interested in Supporting Gain Grow Retain?
- Contact Us
- 17 Welcome to the Community
- 157 Job Board
- 173 Customer Success Leadership Community