Looking for a Mentor

Options
Rita Rammohan
Rita Rammohan Member Posts: 3 Navigator
First Anniversary
edited February 2021 in Strategy & Planning
Hey GGR Community,

Are you open to mentorship?  I'm actively looking for a mentor to support me with feedback and suggestions as I'm learning to navigate the CS space.  Currently I'm a team of one in my organization and I could really use the support and leadership of a more experienced CS leader to develop effective growth strategies and processes. 

Here's a little bit about me:
    • My super powers are listening and hustle
    • I am genuinely driven to create positive and productive experiences for those around me
    • Currently, I am the CSM for a startup (B2B), and we work hard to stock businesses and schools with pads, tampons, and dispensers (subscription model)
    • I'm new in the role of CSM and determined to make magic happen for our clients and internal team
I'm happy to coordinate a virtual coffee break over zoom to see if it's a good fit.

Thanks for taking the time to consider my ask. 

Best,

Rita

Rita's LinkedIn

Comments

• Brian Hartley
    Brian Hartley Member Posts: 185 Expert
    First Comment First Anniversary
    edited February 2021
    Options
    Hi Rita!  Have you checked out the Catalyst mentoring program? https://catalyst.io/coaching-corner 

They do a good job of taking what you outlined here and matching you up with someone that meets your criteria.  Of course there are a ton of great mentors on this forum that will likely respond to your note but wanted to also offer up the Catalyst program as well!
  • Rita Rammohan
    Rita Rammohan Member Posts: 3 Navigator
    First Anniversary
    edited February 2021
    Options
    Hi Brian!  Thanks for the suggestion.  I'm checking out Catalyst now!