Need help in developing the Onboarding process

Options
Ravindra M.K
Ravindra M.K Member Posts: 4 Navigator
Hi Experts,
Kindly share good reference materials or sources for developing CS Onboarding process activities, execution planning, and deliverables.

Comments

• David Ellin
    David Ellin Member Posts: 170 Expert
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary First Comment
    edited March 2021
    Options
    @Ravindra M.K, is your onboarding self-directed by the customer online, or is it facilitated by your onboarding team? There are different ways to handle onboarding depending on how you want to take your customer through the process.
  • Benedict Fritz
    Benedict Fritz Member Posts: 30 Expert
    First Comment
    edited March 2021
    Options
    Hey Ravindra! If you're doing high-touch onboarding I'm actually working on an Onboarding 101 series right now. DM me or email me benedict@arrows.to and I can share a draft with you!

If you're doing lower-touch onboarding, HubSpot has an article that's a good starting point: https://blog.hubspot.com/service/customer-onboarding
  • Srikrishnan Ganesan
    Srikrishnan Ganesan Member Posts: 26 Expert
    edited March 2021
    Options

Hey Ravindra! I've shared 3 sample plans with you for different kinds of high touch customer onboarding journeys - based on complexity and customer size (mid market, enterprise). Check it out :)

Mail me (sri@rocketlane.com) to join Preflight (slack group for customer onboarding & implementation resources and events)
    ------------------------------
    -------------------------------------------
    Original Message:
    Sent: 03-12-2021 08:24
    Subject: Need help in developing the Onboarding process

Hi Experts,
    Kindly share good reference materials or sources for developing CS Onboarding process activities, execution planning, and deliverables.

• Ravindra M.K
    edited March 2021
    Options
    Hi David, need sample references for both online (self-directed) and offline (by onboarding team) for different size of customers.
    Thanks
  • Ravindra M.K
    edited March 2021
    Options
    Thanks Sri for sharing it in the Preflight Community (http://bit.ly/3oObUNf). It is quite detailed oriented and has covered the majority of steps of the onboarding journey.