How involved is your CSM during implementation and onboarding?
What responsibilities and accountability do you give to your CSMs as customers are in the implementation and onboarding stages of their Customer Journey?
There are many factors that influence this:
- Length/Complexity of Implementation
- Involvement of in-house Professional Services team
- System Integrator involvement
- Is their value delivered to client prior to full deployment?
How are you getting your CSMs engaged with the right resources at your customers during this time and what are they responsible/accountable for?
- All Categories
- 132 GGR Cafe
- 172 CS Conversations
- 960 CS Operations Conversations
- CS Org Conversations
- 205 CS Technology
- 648 Customer Journey
- 274 Digital CS (Engagement Programs)
- 32 Industry Insights
- 90 Metrics & Analytics
- 17 Value Realization
- 191 Strategy & Planning
- 15 Future Customer Success Professionals
- 7 Supporters of Gain Grow Retain
- 1 Gain Supporters
- 2 Higher Logic Vanilla
- 1 Totango
- 2 Grow Supporters
- 2 Catalyst
- 1 ChurnZero
- 4 Retain Supporters
- 1 Northpass
- Interested in Supporting Gain Grow Retain?
- Contact Us
- 17 Welcome to the Community
- 157 Job Board
- 173 Customer Success Leadership Community