Seeking Feedback on Vitally - CS Platform (similar to Gainsight, Client Success, Churn Zero, Catalys

Options
Jenny Quénard
Jenny Quénard Member Posts: 1 Navigator
edited September 2021 in CS Technology
Hi everyone! I'm currently looking to implement a CS Management platform for our startup (~25 employees). I have a demo coming up with Vitally (https://www.vitally.io/) and was interested to hear if anyone has any feedback/insights on this particular platform? Would love to hear about implementation time, CS services, challenges, what you would do differently if you had to implement again etc. 

Ideally, we're looking for

• Singular Account View for Account Info (License Type, Admins, Users, Product Activity, Support Requests) across leadership, customer success team and individual customer success manager
  • Automation (Team Member Assignment, Notifications, Emails, NPS)
  • Renewals, Cross-Sell, Up-Sell, Opportunity Management
  • Automated Emails Per Metrics, such as NPS, Renewal Date, Account Creation Date
  • Quarterly Business Review Templates & Meeting Minutes capture
  • Requested Ideas Per Account (We utilize UserSnap and Asana for capturing this info)
Cheers!

Comments

• SYoung
    SYoung Member Posts: 14 Navigator
    First Anniversary 5 Likes First Comment Name Dropper
    Options
    Hi @Jenny Quénard wondering if you went with Vitally? We are also reviewing them and I'd appreciate any feedback you have. Thank you!
  • NickH
    NickH Member Posts: 9 Seeker
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary First Comment
    edited November 2023
    Options

Hi @SYoung, Did you go with Vitally in the end? I am about to start looking at a CS Platform and I would be interested in any feedback from your perspective. Thanks.