Pendo - feedbacks

Options
Cristiana Bussola
Cristiana Bussola Member Posts: 4 Navigator
edited October 2023 in CS Technology
Hello everyone,

We're a fast pace growing start-up and wewere thinking about implementing Pendo on our products.

Has anyone ever had any experience with it? I'd be awesome to have more insights about it.

Thank you so much!

Comments

• Bentley Davis
    Bentley Davis Member Posts: 4 Navigator
    First Comment
    edited December 2021
    Options
    We use Pendo and even though we don't use all of the available features, it is very informative.  We can track who is engaging with the product (and how they are engaging) and add in pop up guides (we've done this to direct people to new features or encourage a CS check in).  It also isn't overly cumbersome to use.  That said, I don't know how easy or difficult it is to set up.
  • TJ Waldorf
    TJ Waldorf Member Posts: 4 Navigator
    edited December 2021
    Options
    Hi Cristiana-

I'd be happy to share some insights. We've been Pendo users since about April of this year and absolutely love it!

A few simple ways to start using it right out of the gate could be:
    -NPS surveys (in-app and email)
    -Usage metrics to signal health of a customer (last login, usage frequency, number of users, etc)
    -In-App guides for upsells (in our case, if users seem to get stuck in a particular area of the app we can show them an offer for additional training)
    -Feature adoption (see how quickly and how much new features are being used)

Those are just a handful of examples. If you have specific questions, let me know.
  • Sean Wilkes
    Sean Wilkes Member Posts: 13 Contributor
    First Comment First Anniversary
    edited December 2021
    Options
    +1 to TJs assessment. We get basic time on site stats per user (including time of day users are active), but at a user and account level we get data on who's using what features. In addition to this the in-app guides, surveys etc is powerful.
  • Cristiana Bussola
    edited December 2021
    Options

Hi Bentley!

Thank you so much for the feedback!

You said you don't use all the available features, what are the ones you tend to use less?

• Cristiana Bussola
    edited December 2021
    Options

Hi TJ!

Thank you a lot for the feedback!

I've sent a private message as well, maybe with too many questions so i apologize in advance, but if you had a little bit more of examples to share it'd be super helpful!

Many thanks again!

• Cristiana Bussola
    edited December 2021
    Options

Hi Sean!

Thank you so much for adding up with new details about Pendo!

I very much appreciate!