Churn Risk - Client Not Responsive. Creative Ways to Engage?

Options
Ashley Moss
Ashley Moss Member Posts: 4 Navigator
edited October 2023 in CS Org Conversations
Hi All, 

Are there any creative ways to engage clients that are none responsive?  I would love to hear how you and your team reach out as a CSM in creative ways and if you get the other teams involved?  

I have actively tried calling the contacts.
Send personalized release notes. 
Send personalized emails seeing how we can help them get max value from their system and address any concerns! 
Even googled to ensured I have the correct contact information. 

Thank you for your insight and time,

Comments

• Mary Rosberg
    Mary Rosberg Member Posts: 14 Contributor
    First Comment
    edited December 2021
    Options
    Great things you're trying! I'd also look at executive bridging (do your execs have contacts via LinkedIn), at new contacts and what's relevant to them in relation to how they are using your product (example: with our product, you can enable SSO and 2FA. Your main POC may not care, but someone there who runs compliance, or IT, or security, would be interested to either 1) learn more about the possibility, or 2) learn that only 30% of their users of your platform have 2FA enabled... you get the idea. Another example: there are many ways to grab raw data out of our system. If I find someone isn't taking advantage, I tend to reach into their BA/Data Science/Data Warehouse team to learn more.)

Best wishes,
    Mary

Mary RosbergVP Customer SuccessRecurly, Inc.
    @choyberg | skype maryrosberg

On Mon, Dec 20, 2021 at 7:32 AM Ashley Moss via Gain Grow Retain <community@gaingrowretain.com> wrote:
    Hi All,  Are there any creative ways to engage clients that are none responsive?  I would love to hear how you and your team reach out as a CSM...

Customer Success Leadership Community

Post New Message
    Churn Risk - Client Not Responsive. Creative Ways to Engage?
    Reply to Group Reply to Sender
    Ashley Moss
    Dec 20, 2021 9:30 AM
    Ashley Moss
    Hi All, 

Are there any creative ways to engage clients that are none responsive?  I would love to hear how you and your team reach out as a CSM in creative ways and if you get the other teams involved?  

Send personalized emails seeing how we can help them get max value from their system and address any concerns! 

#CustomerHealth
  • Ashley Moss
    edited December 2021
    Options
    Hi Mary, 

Thank you for your time and insight! I appreciate that you've acknowledged I am on the right path and provided some additional items I can try! I will be on it! 
    Very much appreciate it!

#CustomerHealth

------------------------------
    Ashley Moss
    Client Success Manager
    Absorb

------------------------------
      Reply to Group Online   View Thread   Recommend   Forward   Flag as Inappropriate  

You are receiving this message because you followed one or more tags associated with this message thread. To unsubscribe from this message thread, go to Unsubscribe.

Original Message:
    Sent: 12/20/2021 9:30:00 AM
    Subject: Churn Risk - Client Not Responsive. Creative Ways to Engage?

Hi All, 

• James Stuart
    James Stuart Member Posts: 27 Expert
    edited January 2022
    Options
    Hi @Ashley Moss

Looking at the list you have compiled they would have been the first steps  I also would have taken, if this doesn't work other steps I would take are
    • Place a meeting invite in their diary even without consulting them. The reason for this is that they have to do something with this action, Join, Decline or Re-arrange.
    • If possible benchmark the customer against your competitor to show them where they are sitting. 
    • Show how much money they are either losing by not using or product or not making by not using your product
    If all this does not work I would then think about handing them back to the account manager. This is a two-way street. If a customer is not engaging you can't force them. They are taking your time away from customers that need help 

@Mary Rosberg I also echo your points especially around bringing others into the mix either end-users or potential influencers
  • Ashley Moss
    edited January 2022
    Options
    @James Stuart Happy New Year!

Thank you so much for your time and thoughtful insight! These are such easy items to implement that never crossed my mind as next steps! These are certainly great and again appreciate it.