Who's using Retention Software? Profitwell Retain/Churnkey/etc
In our organization, we're looking to attach early cohort churn from a couple of angles, one of those being the cancelation process.
Have you used a cancelation/retention tool like Profitwell Retain or Churnkey? If so, how did you like it?
For context, our current cancelation flow is an embedded typeform which collects the following data and sends it over to our CS team to reach out to attempt to save before closing down the subscription.
- Churn reason: didn't understand how to use, pricing, didn't use enough, missing features, technical issues
- free-form text for additional information about the churn reason - we seldom get actionable data from this field.
As a result, we're looking to automate the cancelation process (in Stripe) as well as implement a coupon-based retention tool to try to save what we can.
Has anyone used such a tool?
- All Categories
- 132 GGR Cafe
- 172 CS Conversations
- 960 CS Operations Conversations
- CS Org Conversations
- 205 CS Technology
- 648 Customer Journey
- 274 Digital CS (Engagement Programs)
- 32 Industry Insights
- 90 Metrics & Analytics
- 17 Value Realization
- 191 Strategy & Planning
- 15 Future Customer Success Professionals
- 7 Supporters of Gain Grow Retain
- 1 Gain Supporters
- 2 Higher Logic Vanilla
- 1 Totango
- 2 Grow Supporters
- 2 Catalyst
- 1 ChurnZero
- 4 Retain Supporters
- 1 Northpass
- Interested in Supporting Gain Grow Retain?
- Contact Us
- 17 Welcome to the Community
- 157 Job Board
- 173 Customer Success Leadership Community