2023 Office Hours Schedule Planning

Options
Heather Wendt
Heather Wendt HLAdmin, Member Posts: 286 Gain Grow Retain Staff
5 Likes First Anniversary 5 Insightfuls Photogenic
Hello all!
As we move into the 4th quarter of 2022, it is time to start planning the new year.

We have maintained a consistent schedule for Office Hours, but want to make sure it works for the largest potential audience.

Could you take a moment and complete the form in the link below to share your preference? 

Looking at potentially changing things each quarter to allow for more members to be able to attend, at least for part of the year.

Thanks much for your help with this!

Office Hours Schedule Preference

Comments

• KimberlyReneeKnowles
    KimberlyReneeKnowles Member Posts: 21 Navigator
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Likes Name Dropper
    Options
    Hi! I really appreciate this because I wasn't able to attend in 2022 ever due to the times. I just filled out the form just in case though I assume it's probably a bit late at this point. Have the new days and times been announced yet? If so, what will they be this quarter?
  • Heather Wendt
    Heather Wendt HLAdmin, Member Posts: 286 Gain Grow Retain Staff
    5 Likes First Anniversary 5 Insightfuls Photogenic
    Options
    Thanks @KimberlyReneeKnowles! We are taking a look at the input and will be releasing the 2023 schedule in the coming weeks. Perfect timing!
  • KimberlyReneeKnowles
    KimberlyReneeKnowles Member Posts: 21 Navigator
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Likes Name Dropper
    Options
    Oh good - I'm glad I'm not too late. Hopefully this will get you a few more responses too by raising up the thread again!

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.