GGR Blog - How to Start and Stick to a Deep Work Routine
This week, Ryan Johansen takes a look at how Deep Work routines can impact the quality and quantity of your work, helping you to be more productive with the hours available.
In a world where we are faced with nearly constant fires, we often find ourselves immersed in a reactive rather than a proactive response. This limits our ability to plan strategy and move the needle on initiatives and goals that need our attention.
Using 5 steps, Ryan shares how to take control of your time and schedule back, allowing you to create times to focus on work in a more effective way.
- Step 1: Make the mental shift
- Step 2: Block the same hour each day
- Step 3: Use technology the right way
- Step 4: Have what you need to do lined up
- Step 5: Stick with it
How are you helping yourself avoid distractions that prevent you from focusing?
Leave a Comment
- All Categories
- 130 GGR Cafe
- 172 CS Conversations
- 959 CS Operations Conversations
- CS Org Conversations
- 205 CS Technology
- 648 Customer Journey
- 274 Digital CS (Engagement Programs)
- 31 Industry Insights
- 90 Metrics & Analytics
- 17 Value Realization
- 190 Strategy & Planning
- 15 Future Customer Success Professionals
- 7 Supporters of Gain Grow Retain
- 1 Gain Supporters
- 2 Higher Logic Vanilla
- 1 Totango
- 2 Grow Supporters
- 2 Catalyst
- 1 ChurnZero
- 4 Retain Supporters
- 1 Northpass
- Interested in Supporting Gain Grow Retain?
- Contact Us
- 17 Welcome to the Community
- 157 Job Board
- 173 Customer Success Leadership Community