Introducing the Newly Launched GGR Success Network!

Options
Heather Wendt
Heather Wendt HLAdmin, Member Posts: 285 Gain Grow Retain Staff
5 Likes First Anniversary 5 Insightfuls Photogenic
I am very excited to announce that our first ever volunteer team, the Success Network, has officially launched!

This team of GGR members has stepped up to help increase the value of Gain Grow Retain through sharing their knowledge and increasing connections.

I was blown away by the response to this program, and so very grateful to those who have committed to joining me in this journey!

Check out our team, and learn a bit more about what this program is all about by visiting our Success Network page!

Learn more here

Keep an eye out for members, and let's give them a huge thank you for helping make this program successful!
Tagged:

Comments

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.