GGR Podcast - The Impact of a CCO on CS
The CCO role can have a tremendous impact on the effectiveness of the CS team, and this week, Wayne McCulloch of WalkMe shares how he created an environment that let his team focus on better serving their customers.
He recognized that the answers were not his to give, but rather created a process and the space for his internal stakeholders to work to not only identify the areas of need but create solutions to overcome them.
Wayne walks us through the process that has led to some significant improvements, all through empowering his staff.
Listen to the podcast here
1. What is the biggest takeaway you left the podcast with?
2. What ways have you (or your CCO) empowered the CS team to truly serve customers well?
Leave a Comment
- All Categories
- 133 GGR Cafe
- 172 CS Conversations
- 960 CS Operations Conversations
- CS Org Conversations
- 205 CS Technology
- 648 Customer Journey
- 274 Digital CS (Engagement Programs)
- 32 Industry Insights
- 90 Metrics & Analytics
- 17 Value Realization
- 191 Strategy & Planning
- 15 Future Customer Success Professionals
- 7 Supporters of Gain Grow Retain
- 1 Gain Supporters
- 2 Higher Logic Vanilla
- 1 Totango
- 2 Grow Supporters
- 2 Catalyst
- 1 ChurnZero
- 4 Retain Supporters
- 1 Northpass
- Interested in Supporting Gain Grow Retain?
- Contact Us
- 18 Welcome to the Community
- 157 Job Board
- 173 Customer Success Leadership Community