GGR Podcast - How to Strengthen Engagement Through Personalization

Options
Heather Wendt
Heather Wendt HLAdmin, Member Posts: 286 Gain Grow Retain Staff
5 Likes First Anniversary 5 Insightfuls Photogenic

This week, @Mary Poppen joins @Jeff Breunsbach on the GGR podcast to talk about how personalization impacts customer relationships.

While high touch CS lends itself well to creating these personalized experiences, you can still build them into your plan when high touch isn't possible.

Hear the many examples of ways to personalize the customer's journey that bring immediate value and a feeling of "they get me" to the recipient.

The process has to be build on data and on a thorough understanding of priorities your customer has, but a focus on WIIFM rather than on your own tools and business goals can make all the difference.

Listen to the podcast here

• What ways are you ensuring your customer journey includes personalization that makes the information meaningful and impactful?
Tagged:

Comments

• Brian O'Keeffe
    Brian O'Keeffe Member Posts: 199 Expert
    First Anniversary Photogenic 5 Insightfuls First Comment
    edited January 2023
    Options
    I love this topic and evangelize personalizing as much as possible. It does not have to be insincere or fake. It's an approach on how to communicate that shows our customers they are valued and respected.

A key is to make sure all follow-ups are handled with the same approach (tricky when they may go through other channels and that channel is not aligned with you) and that you overdeliver on response times, follow-up actions or other items that follow. Then they know you mean business! 

I look forward to listening!
  • Brian O'Keeffe
    Brian O'Keeffe Member Posts: 199 Expert
    First Anniversary Photogenic 5 Insightfuls First Comment
    Options
    I loved this one. Tying it all together with an intelligence tool and then personalizing the journey was my favorite takeaway.

Thank you @Mary Poppen and @Jeff Breunsbach

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.