GGR Podcast - How to Strengthen Engagement Through Personalization
This week, @Mary Poppen joins @Jeff Breunsbach on the GGR podcast to talk about how personalization impacts customer relationships.
While high touch CS lends itself well to creating these personalized experiences, you can still build them into your plan when high touch isn't possible.
Hear the many examples of ways to personalize the customer's journey that bring immediate value and a feeling of "they get me" to the recipient.
The process has to be build on data and on a thorough understanding of priorities your customer has, but a focus on WIIFM rather than on your own tools and business goals can make all the difference.
Listen to the podcast here
- What ways are you ensuring your customer journey includes personalization that makes the information meaningful and impactful?
Leave a Comment
- All Categories
- 133 GGR Cafe
- 172 CS Conversations
- 960 CS Operations Conversations
- CS Org Conversations
- 205 CS Technology
- 648 Customer Journey
- 274 Digital CS (Engagement Programs)
- 32 Industry Insights
- 90 Metrics & Analytics
- 17 Value Realization
- 191 Strategy & Planning
- 15 Future Customer Success Professionals
- 7 Supporters of Gain Grow Retain
- 1 Gain Supporters
- 2 Higher Logic Vanilla
- 1 Totango
- 2 Grow Supporters
- 2 Catalyst
- 1 ChurnZero
- 4 Retain Supporters
- 1 Northpass
- Interested in Supporting Gain Grow Retain?
- Contact Us
- 18 Welcome to the Community
- 157 Job Board
- 173 Customer Success Leadership Community