GGR Podcast - Dirty Data
This week, Joel Passen, Co-Founder of Sturdy.ai joins Jeff to talk about data.
What are some of the issues being seen, even in this day of data-driven decisions?
- Data is looking in the past
- Collected data can too often be rear-facing (what has been done, how has the product been utilized) versus forward-facing (what needs to happen to move forward)
- Data is not being utilized
- You likely have data from a variety of sources (website, community, support, emails, LMS, social, etc.) that are not being included in the customer picture
- Data sharing is often manual
- Post-sales teams are often used as a resource to obtain data, but that can pull them away from being customer-facing and doing their job
Joel and Jeff share a number of practical ways companies can move past data issues and into a space where holistic information increases your understanding of customer behaviors in a way that allows stronger impact.
What are some areas that you see where data needs to be done better?
What are some examples of ways that you have seen data used more effectively?
Leave a Comment
- All Categories
- 133 GGR Cafe
- 172 CS Conversations
- 960 CS Operations Conversations
- CS Org Conversations
- 205 CS Technology
- 648 Customer Journey
- 274 Digital CS (Engagement Programs)
- 32 Industry Insights
- 90 Metrics & Analytics
- 17 Value Realization
- 191 Strategy & Planning
- 15 Future Customer Success Professionals
- 7 Supporters of Gain Grow Retain
- 1 Gain Supporters
- 2 Higher Logic Vanilla
- 1 Totango
- 2 Grow Supporters
- 2 Catalyst
- 1 ChurnZero
- 4 Retain Supporters
- 1 Northpass
- Interested in Supporting Gain Grow Retain?
- Contact Us
- 18 Welcome to the Community
- 157 Job Board
- 173 Customer Success Leadership Community