CSM Presentation for Intvw

bgilfill1
bgilfill1 Member Posts: 12 Navigator
First Comment Name Dropper Photogenic

Hi all!

I'm so thrilled that Monday I have a final interview with a company I've loved talking to but I need your help!

I have a panel presentation and brief discussion with them on Monday and I'm expected to have about 5 slides (provided by them, blank of course) to validate the following requirements:

1. Ensure I'm aligned with customers in driving key initiatives
  2. Helping them realize business values and outcomes of using this product
  3. Prove value over the course of their 3-year contract

They provided very brief handoff notes, so I have that information but it would be my first time meeting the customer as their CSM, post-sale.

Fortunately, I love building presentations and I've had multiple years as a CSM, even leading a team but my question is - should I treat this presentation as a Customer Success Plan?

They were smart and only called it a "Business Value Presentation" but I'm curious what you all might think they're going for.

Submitting it Sunday so I would love any suggestions, tips, or resources!

Thanks team,

Betsy

Comments

• Heather Wendt
    Heather Wendt HLAdmin, Member Posts: 279 Gain Grow Retain Staff
    5 Likes First Anniversary 5 Insightfuls Photogenic

Congratulations @bgilfill1 ! Wishing you all the best!

@Carly Agar - I know this is right in your wheel house!

@Jay Nathan @Mary Poppen @Emilia D'Anzica @Kristi Faltorusso - figure you would have some insights as well

• bgilfill1
  • bgilfill1
    @Heather Wendtis there somewhere else I should post this? I want to go with it being a customer success plan because it’s the right number of slides and feels like that’s the intention but really not sure! And LOVE this company/role!!
  • Chad Horenfeldt
    Chad Horenfeldt Member Posts: 57 Expert
    Photogenic 5 Insightfuls First Anniversary
    My suggestion is a summary slide to start, highlight value achieved in a few slides and a success plan can be 1-2 slides that is based on the value achieved. Eg: here is what I recommend we do next. That said, ask questions to clarify what info they provided you. Don’t put a fixed plan without their input. 

This is just my advice without seeing the info they gave you. I like the idea of including a success plan as it shows you are taking initiative. Good luck!
  • bgilfill1
    Thanks Chad! I already had to submit it but I made it into a “kickoff” presentation after being handed off from sales. I’m hoping that works out and then on my “next steps and action items” slide, addressed suggestions and the next meeting along with a few other topics! So appreciate you responding!