CSM Presentation for Intvw
I'm so thrilled that Monday I have a final interview with a company I've loved talking to but I need your help!
I have a panel presentation and brief discussion with them on Monday and I'm expected to have about 5 slides (provided by them, blank of course) to validate the following requirements:
- Ensure I'm aligned with customers in driving key initiatives
- Helping them realize business values and outcomes of using this product
- Prove value over the course of their 3-year contract
They provided very brief handoff notes, so I have that information but it would be my first time meeting the customer as their CSM, post-sale.
Fortunately, I love building presentations and I've had multiple years as a CSM, even leading a team but my question is - should I treat this presentation as a Customer Success Plan?
They were smart and only called it a "Business Value Presentation" but I'm curious what you all might think they're going for.
Submitting it Sunday so I would love any suggestions, tips, or resources!
- All Categories
- 149 CS Conversations
- 957 CS Operations Conversations
- CS Org Conversations
- 182 CS Technology
- 616 Customer Journey
- 266 Digital CS (Engagement Programs)
- 31 Industry Insights
- 202 Metrics & Analytics
- 148 Value Realization
- 189 Strategy & Planning
- 13 Future Customer Success Professionals
- 121 GGR Cafe
- 7 Supporters of Gain Grow Retain
- 1 Gain Supporters
- 2 Higher Logic Vanilla
- 1 Totango
- 2 Grow Supporters
- 2 Catalyst
- 1 ChurnZero
- 4 Retain Supporters
- 1 Northpass
- Interested in Supporting Gain Grow Retain?
- Contact Us
- 17 Welcome to the Community
- 157 Job Board
- 173 Customer Success Leadership Community
- 176 Job Board Community