Could someone guide me with the category thing?

lizaclarraa
lizaclarraa Member Posts: 3 Navigator
Photogenic First Comment
edited June 26 in CS Conversations

This is my first post after just joining this discussion, so please forgive me and provide kind assistance if I have posted to the wrong subsection!

I am new here but a real enthusiast and loving this community so far. I have a background in teaching coding and in education and feel I could help with documentation, at least for starters.

As a new member of this forum, I wish to share and gain some knowledge. I am looking forward to create my own discussion to resolve my query and gain some knowledge though I have taken part in various discussion which have definitely helped me a lot.

Also in what category should be taken depends on what factors?

Thank you in advance.

Comments

• PiperWilson
    PiperWilson HLAdmin, Member Posts: 58 Seeker
    5 Insightfuls Photogenic 5 Likes First Anniversary
    edited June 26

Hello @lizaclarraa,

Thank you for asking, and welcome to the community! I don't have any definitive answers for how to choose a category. That said, I recommend not worrying overmuch about it. If you post something in a community where we think you won't get much help, we'll move it to a better one.

For example, I'm going to move this post to the CS Conversations category. Don't worry about searching for it in a new category; I'll leave a redirect link for you to use. (You'll see what I mean after it's done.)

Also, if you look on the right side of the page at the Quick Links, you'll see an option for "Recent Discussions." Click on there, and you'll see a list of discussions from all categories.

Thank you!

• PiperWilson
    PiperWilson HLAdmin, Member Posts: 58 Seeker
    5 Insightfuls Photogenic 5 Likes First Anniversary
  • lizaclarraa
    lizaclarraa Member Posts: 3 Navigator
    Photogenic First Comment

Thanks for sharing these insights mate as I found it very much useful and informative.