Can somebody share an example of how they visualize the 'Customer Journey' for the organization?

Options
Jeff Breunsbach
Jeff Breunsbach Member Posts: 266 Gain Grow Retain Staff
5 Insightfuls Photogenic First Anniversary GGR Blogger 2022
edited October 2023 in Customer Journey

Looking for a way to send out a visual example of the customer journey to help rally the organization around it. I'd like to get a real example rather than a random Google image. 

Tagged:

Comments

• Dylan Berno
    Dylan Berno Member Posts: 1 Navigator
    edited April 2020
    Options

I try to simplify it as much as possible for each use-case. When I worked for an enterprise Saas org, I used our crm to build CJ out as a linear journey with regressions & progressions in this framework:

Unengaged <> Reactive <> Proactive <> Strategic <> Partner

I work for a revenue marketing firm now and simply removed Unengaged for our use-case. Unengaged was an effective stage for our 5k customers with no usage — this worked well with some gamification as AMs nurtured their books with proactive touches within 6 months.

• Brian Hartley
    Brian Hartley Member Posts: 185 Expert
    First Comment First Anniversary
    edited April 2020
    Options
    Took at tools as they were somewhat outdated, but hopefully the concept makes sense
  • Dana Alvarenga
    Dana Alvarenga Member Posts: 4 Navigator
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited May 2020
    Options

I use my customer journey as milestones.  Key milestones on what we want our customers to achieve and to be doing in partnership with us. 

• Sara Bochino
    Sara Bochino Member Posts: 21 Thought Leader
    First Comment
    edited May 2020
    Options

We followed winning by designs chart, but just finalized our Success Lifecycle framework last week. So the visual is not complete (with marketing to get pretty and include feedback loops, etc), but the stages of the framework are final. We are now building out our story and finalizing the programs that are included in each stage. Hope this is helpful.