Comments

• Byron Sacks
    Byron Sacks Member Posts: 12 Contributor
    First Comment
    edited January 2021
    Options
    Hi All,

Recently joined, thanks for having me!
    I've been an entrepreneur in the IT managed service space for the last 20 years, recently I restarted life and career in Australia, Gold Coast after immigrating with my family in 2019
    I naturally gravitate toward a Customer Success and growth management and taken up the role with the company I'm with mid 2020.

I look after Enterprise and Large Organisation accounts in the mining, gaming and health sectors, helping them with their data science and analytics challenges and data transformation journey

I'm looking for any hand-ups and value adds to take back and dominate the role and bring both customer and business success in a very testing and trying economy.

Thanks
    Byron
  • Tomas Bisono
    Tomas Bisono Member Posts: 1 Navigator
    First Anniversary
    edited February 2021
    Options
    I recently joined and already see so much value being offered. I'm a metrics oriented professional and I'm bringing that background to my new CSM role.

Looking forward to connecting with the community.

Cheers from the Caribbean.
  • Stephanie Falch
    Stephanie Falch Member Posts: 1 Navigator
    First Anniversary
    edited February 2021
    Options

Hi everyone, I am Stephanie and I am looking to pivot into the Customer Success Field. I currently work as a study abroad advisor for college students at Stanford University in the Bay Area. Much of my current role has elements of Customer Success, hence my aims to pivot into the field.

I would love to connect with you!

Also, if you currently work in EdTech or know anyone in the field, please contact me. I'd love to learn more about your work in the field and how my experience may be relevant in EdTech.

~Stephanie Falch

• Fleur Duekker
    Fleur Duekker Member Posts: 5 Seeker
    edited February 2021
    Options
    Hi all, I too am new to this space but already really enthused by the energy and contribution from so many.
    Part of a comprehensive program that includes the implementation of a organisational wide CRM, however as you all know, it's the culture and the people component that is where the greatest investment will need to occur. Working within the education sector and looking forward to sharing and learning through this forum!
    fd
  • Tajan Kenkre
    Tajan Kenkre Member Posts: 1 Navigator
    edited March 2021
    Options
    Hello All,

I am Tajan and joined GGR a couple of weeks ago and am really excited to be part of this community.
    With over 17 years in leadership roles in Customer Success and Professional Services, I look forward to learning from and contributing to this community.
    My journey into customer facing roles came after IT management experience in high-tech companies, and I have developed a passion for enhancing customer business value and about delighting customers.  I love building and leading high-performance client-facing teams, and developing, mentoring, supporting and motivating people, while striving for operational efficiency and productivity. 
    I am a lifelong learner, and am looking to learn from you about various aspects of Customer Success including Customer Health, Customer Journey and specific Technology tools that the leaders in this community deploy and use, while sharing with you my experiences and thoughts. In expanding my network, I am also hoping to form relationships that might lead to my next challenge and leadership opportunity.

• Chris Corless
    Chris Corless Member Posts: 1 Navigator
    edited March 2021
    Options
    Hi Everyone,

Chris from the UK here as a recent joiner. Haven't managed to contribute yet but looking forward to networking, learning and hopefully helping others out if I can.

Am in my third CS role now having built and grown the first EMEA CS function and team at Good Technology (bought by Blackberry), moved to VMWare and ran their EUC CS team and am now at Dell Technologies.

Been quite a journey over the last 5+ years. Moving from a sales focused role, to literally learning like crazy what CS actually was and/or making it up as I went along, to a more structured approach with the beginning of CS tools and a more universal understanding of the function (mostly). Now working at one of the most complex and exciting organisations I've ever experienced, on incredible transformation programs with many moving parts. Focusing on building the outside in view of our customer's outcomes into these and using the multiple available data points to provide an automated view of customer health and experience.

Happy to connect on LinkedIn https://www.linkedin.com/in/chriscorless/
  • Anastasia Magnitskaia
    Anastasia Magnitskaia Member Posts: 18 Thought Leader
    First Anniversary
    edited March 2021
    Options
    Welcome to the community Chris! Be sure to join our CSM Office hours on Tuesdays (11:30EST) and CS Leadership Hours on Thursdays (11:30EST)!
  • Kasen Wysong
    Kasen Wysong Member Posts: 4 Navigator
    First Comment First Anniversary
    edited April 2021
    Options
    Hi everyone!

I work for RealAtom, a SaaS technology company that helps facilitate commercial real estate transactions. I joined GGR hoping to meet industry professionals and to learn from people who have "been there, done that" in regard to customer success. Looking forward to connecting! :)
  • Margaret Hanks
    Margaret Hanks Member Posts: 1 Navigator
    edited April 2021
    Options

Hi all, I'm Margaret!

It's nice to meet everyone and I'm really excited to be here! First off, I have to share that I am extremely blown away by the community and amazing resources to be found in the Customer Success world, which to me speaks volumes to the characteristics of CSMs -- supporting and lifting others up to succeed. After taking some time to mindfully discern what my next career move would be, and finally landing on CS, I have dove deep into learning and discovery - from podcasts, online communities such as GGR, to workshops and summits that I plan on attending. I am just eating it all up, and it's really thrilling. 

A little about me...I have over 10 years of customer-facing experience in operations and sales management roles within the health, wellness, and fitness industry. My favorite part about working with people is developing a trusted relationship, ensuring they continue to receive value in the product / service that is being offered, and seeing first hand the transformation in their life via the product / service. 

While I believe I have a tremendous amount of transferrable skills, I'm still new to the B2B SaaS world and actively working on overcoming this obstacle. I would love to connect with anyone that is interested in sharing any insight for someone tapping into this industry / field or who just wants to connect. 

Have a great Tuesday! 

Margaret

https://www.linkedin.com/in/margarethanks/

• Brian Hansen
    Brian Hansen Member Posts: 75 Expert
    5 Insightfuls First Anniversary Name Dropper
    edited April 2021
    Options
    Great stuff, Margaret. I believe your intentions of relationship building will transfer to the SaaS world, since buyers and users everywhere are - in the end - people. There are specific needs/goals for SaaS that I'm still learning too (we were recently acquired and are more heavily SaaS focused) so I'll be joining you on this journey as well!
  • Kelly Drey
    Kelly Drey Member Posts: 3 Navigator
    First Anniversary
    edited April 2021
    Options
    Hello!

After 15 years of project + operations management for nonprofit and local government organizations in the community and economic development field, I started my first SaaS role last year. I'm the first CS Operations hire at FreeWill, a NYC-based, fully-remote startup in the nonprofit fundraising + estate planning space. I'm excited to network with other CS professionals, and learn as much as I can about how to build the CS Ops function from the group up in a fast-growing company. 

Cheers, 

Kelly Jo
This discussion has been closed.