CRM & Project/Task Management

Michaela Wieand
Michaela Wieand Member Posts: 1 Newcomer
Photogenic

Hi! I’m new to GGR and was recently introduced to this space by a fellow CS leader. I am the supervisor of a CS team in healthcare tech and I’m curious to see what CRM and project/task management tools other orgs are using. We currently utilize Salesforce and Asana primarily - but we recently switched to Microsoft Teams and there are some really cool apps that integrate with teams that I think we could take advantage of. What does your team use? What do you like/dislike about your CRM and project management tools?

Comments

• Keith P
    Keith P Member, CS Leader Posts: 8 Navigator
    Photogenic First Anniversary Name Dropper First Comment

Welcome to the GGR community, Michaela! Here's what our CS team uses:

• CRM: We primarily use Salesforce for managing customer data, tracking interactions, and reporting.
    • Project Management: We leverage monday.com for project management due to its visual interface and ease of collaboration.
    • Microsoft Teams Integration: We use several Microsoft Teams apps that integrate with our CRM and project management tools. This streamlines communication and keeps everything centralized.

While we've found this combination effective, the best tools depend on your specific needs and team preferences. It's great that you're exploring options that integrate with Microsoft Teams – that can offer significant collaboration benefits.

• DbradyScaledCS
    DbradyScaledCS Member Posts: 16 Navigator
    5 Comments Photogenic Name Dropper First Anniversary

Hey @Michaela Wieand . Thanks for the question, and welcome!

1. CRM: Salesforce. Like @Keith P , our use-case is similar.
    2. Project Management: We use clickup. Similar to monday.com. I was using clickup's document feature as a wiki; though, we recently decided to move the wiki function to notion.so.
    3. Both notion and clickup have slack integrations that we use.

Hope that helps!

• Jeffrey Kushmerek
    Jeffrey Kushmerek Member Posts: 98 Expert
    25 Likes Photogenic Third Anniversary Name Dropper

Most companies I work with are using SFDC or Hubspot. For project management, I tend to shy away from the Monday's and clickup and find a tool that is better suited and purposeful built for implementation. For CSM workflow automation, I recommend a CSP once the team has grown and built out processes

• Patrick Ruster
    Patrick Ruster Member Posts: 9 Contributor
    Name Dropper 5 Comments Third Anniversary Photogenic

Jeff, what do you tend to recommend for Project Management?

• Jeffrey Kushmerek
    Jeffrey Kushmerek Member Posts: 98 Expert
    25 Likes Photogenic Third Anniversary Name Dropper

Patrick- it depends on the depth of the projects, and if the team is more PS vs Implementation (custom vs config)

I usually recommend GuideCx unless they need more of a PSA