3rd Quarter Introductions

Heather Wendt
Heather Wendt HLAdmin, Member Posts: 331 Gain Grow Retain Staff
GGR Staff GGR Live!  Attendee 2024 100 Likes 25 Insightfuls
edited July 5 in GGR Cafe

πŸ‘€ 🌝 πŸ‘€ 🌝

New space for the new quarter! Make sure you take a moment to 'meet' your peers and introduce yourself. Whether you are a brand new member or one of the original set, this thread is for everyone to help build an understand of who is in this community space with you!

Share a bit about who you are professionally and/or personally so that others can see beyond the name!ο»Ώ

πŸ‘€ 🌝 πŸ‘€ 🌝 πŸ‘€ 🌝

Comments

• Justin Chappell
    Justin Chappell Member Posts: 3 Seeker
    Fourth Anniversary Photogenic First Comment

Q3 lets go…… I have been working in B2B SaaS leadership in CS/CX for over 15 years. My focus is working with customers to drive maximum value by building scalable processes and leveraging automation, digital strategies, and AI integrations. I enjoy defining customer success strategies that align with customer expectations focusing on continuous improvement. Beyond my professional pursuits, I actively engage in multiple customer success communities (like GGR) and in person CS networking groups (like ATLCS). I reside in Atlanta, Georgia, and am an avid rugby player and coach, a novice pickleball player, as well as a fitness and motorcycle enthusiast.

• Heather Wendt
    Heather Wendt HLAdmin, Member Posts: 331 Gain Grow Retain Staff
    GGR Staff GGR Live!  Attendee 2024 100 Likes 25 Insightfuls

@Justin Chappell great to learn more about you! Haven't gotten into pickleball yet, but with all the hype, I think it is just a matter of time before I dip my toes into it!! Have definitely played raquetball and tennis, so will be fun to learn how it is different. I come out to the Atlanta area at least once a year to visit my in-laws…great area and very different from Colorado's lack of humidity :) Looking forward to learning more about you!

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.