GGR Blog - Churn Part 1 - How to Increase Survey Response Rates
Back in 2020, Anita Toth authored a 5-part series on Churn. The first one focuses on Survey Response Rates and can be read here.
Surveys are a wonderful tool that help us learn insights about where our customers are at, but many times either the response rate or depth of info is so low it doesn't really help.
Anita looks at how feelings play a role in increasing the chances that a survey will be completed for you.
Take a moment to answer the questions below in the thread:
- Are your surveys getting the traction and responses you were hoping for?
- When in your own personal life are you more likely to fill out a survey for an experience you had?
Interested in having a blog post of your own considered for our site? You can let us know by filling out this form!
- All Categories
- 130 GGR Cafe
- 172 CS Conversations
- 959 CS Operations Conversations
- CS Org Conversations
- 205 CS Technology
- 648 Customer Journey
- 274 Digital CS (Engagement Programs)
- 31 Industry Insights
- 90 Metrics & Analytics
- 17 Value Realization
- 190 Strategy & Planning
- 15 Future Customer Success Professionals
- 7 Supporters of Gain Grow Retain
- 1 Gain Supporters
- 2 Higher Logic Vanilla
- 1 Totango
- 2 Grow Supporters
- 2 Catalyst
- 1 ChurnZero
- 4 Retain Supporters
- 1 Northpass
- Interested in Supporting Gain Grow Retain?
- Contact Us
- 17 Welcome to the Community
- 157 Job Board
- 173 Customer Success Leadership Community