GGR Podcast - Me, a Leader? My journey to making a mark

Options
Heather Wendt
Heather Wendt HLAdmin, Member Posts: 286 Gain Grow Retain Staff
5 Likes First Anniversary 5 Insightfuls Photogenic
edited September 2022 in GGR Cafe
This week, Cris Sample comes to us to share her career path experience. From her early career as she decided whether to focus on her baby or her career to her growth into leadership, she talks about moments that helped position her for success. 

Her focus on customer needs and willingness to step into the learning required to meet them and helped her team move from good to great. Learn how she was able to successfully move into leadership, and what keeps her there.

Listen to the podcast

What are some lessons you learned as a new leader that might help someone just getting started? I would love to hear them!

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.