Early CSM Organization Tips - surviving those scrappy days, pre-CRM
Hi! I'm curious to learn how you help CSM teams managing 25 - 60 accounts, the most at risk segments who require advisory services more than a product in order to ensure success (product value is there but renewal success is dependent on an indirect variable related to customer building a type of sales motion). This is also early days, no CRM really driving communication automation (CRM = light health scoring, area for notes). I'd love to hear how you'd align teams in the following areas:
- sharing customer information (rolling notes?) - feels like a time suck, how to align critical path info in an easy, low admin overhead way that feeds cross functional teams & leadership
- time management/priority activities: assuming renewals focused but there have to be activities that are critical to focus on the feed CRM eventually and help each other move faster. Assuming template building, common resources, etc.
- customer touch point expectations - what should this look like? How do you deal with high maintenance but green accounts.
- Any other lessons learned from those early days?
- All Categories
- 133 GGR Cafe
- 172 CS Conversations
- 960 CS Operations Conversations
- CS Org Conversations
- 205 CS Technology
- 648 Customer Journey
- 274 Digital CS (Engagement Programs)
- 32 Industry Insights
- 90 Metrics & Analytics
- 17 Value Realization
- 191 Strategy & Planning
- 15 Future Customer Success Professionals
- 7 Supporters of Gain Grow Retain
- 1 Gain Supporters
- 2 Higher Logic Vanilla
- 1 Totango
- 2 Grow Supporters
- 2 Catalyst
- 1 ChurnZero
- 4 Retain Supporters
- 1 Northpass
- Interested in Supporting Gain Grow Retain?
- Contact Us
- 18 Welcome to the Community
- 157 Job Board
- 173 Customer Success Leadership Community