Customer Engagement & Business Review
I have recently joined a start-up as a CSM and have around 30 accounts assigned to me. From a business ops POV, CS has been reactive and somewhere couldn't articulate the value or the business growth our customers want to achieve. Now, I got the opportunity to reach out to my customers proactively and I dropped emails to my customers to schedule a 1:1 to review their business and discuss the next steps.
Here's exactly my hiccups:
- It's almost a week since I dropped the intro/business review emails but the response I received is around 2%. I want to personalise the follow-ups and I have a few thoughts which I want to run by you before I execute them.
- Out of the response I received, I would want to review their business and this will be my first ever BR call, I need your input to make the call valuable, and insightful and ensure customer approaches me as their trusted advisor.
Any guidance will be extremely helpful.
- All Categories
- 132 GGR Cafe
- 172 CS Conversations
- 960 CS Operations Conversations
- CS Org Conversations
- 205 CS Technology
- 648 Customer Journey
- 274 Digital CS (Engagement Programs)
- 32 Industry Insights
- 90 Metrics & Analytics
- 17 Value Realization
- 191 Strategy & Planning
- 15 Future Customer Success Professionals
- 7 Supporters of Gain Grow Retain
- 1 Gain Supporters
- 2 Higher Logic Vanilla
- 1 Totango
- 2 Grow Supporters
- 2 Catalyst
- 1 ChurnZero
- 4 Retain Supporters
- 1 Northpass
- Interested in Supporting Gain Grow Retain?
- Contact Us
- 17 Welcome to the Community
- 157 Job Board
- 173 Customer Success Leadership Community