How are Ya'll Scaling?!

Options
Quis94
Quis94 Member Posts: 4 Navigator
Name Dropper First Comment Photogenic

Hey All -

I won't stand on ceremony long here. Recently I've began working for a start up, that's now beginning to gain traction with some major players. Although I haven't been promoted, my duties have increased tremendously. Thats where this post comes in to play.

I know the mot popular way to scale right now is one to many. Creating office hours and onboarding in bulk. I'm looking for more customer journey/roadmap templates or ideas that you all have implemented that have been successful in helping you scale and or have allowed you to run the same/similar play on multiple clients.

My hope is that my ask makes sense.

Comments

• Steve Bernstein
    Steve Bernstein Member Posts: 133 Expert
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary First Comment
    Options

You may not need to give up 1:1 interactions as process improvement (perhaps aided by technology) is another way to scale. You may be executing processes that don't add sufficient value (that is, ROI on the effort) for you and/or customers. We start with customer feedback around key "moments of truth" along the customer journey/lifecycle to determine the optimal areas of focus and engineer from there. Happy to explain further and/or provide some examples and tempaltes.

/Steve

• Quis94
    Options

Sure, I'd love to see templates!

• Quis94
    Options

Sorry maybe I needed to @Steve Bernstein

• Steve Bernstein
    Steve Bernstein Member Posts: 133 Expert
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary First Comment
    Options

DM me with your contact info and we can set up a discussion so I can provide the right info...

/Steve