Kicking Off New Digital CS Program
Hello there, first time posting here so thank you for taking some time to engage.
I'm currently a Manager of Customer Success for a SaaS company and I've been tasked with creating a new Digital CS Program. I currently have one Digital CSM to support this effort and my company does not currently have a true CSP (Gainsight, etc.) to leverage, which makes this task challenging.
This is not only my first management role, but also my first time creating a Digital Program from the ground up. This process of creating a Digital program is inclusive of the creation of processes, KPI tracking, etc.
Knowing that there are a wealth of leaders in the GGR community, I was hoping to learn from others that have created a Digital Program. I would like to specifically learn about the following:
- Which metrics are most valuable to track within a Digital Program
- Resources you used to create the customer engagement schedule/roadmap
- Which tools within your tech stack were the most valuable?
- Did you have a CSP while the program was being developed?
- What were the roles of your other cross functional teams and how many people were supporting those efforts? ie. Marketing, Sales, Developers, etc.
- How are you supporting strategic conversations outside of day to day interactions
- How often is your Digital CSM interfacing with customers
Thank you so much for your assistance and I look forward to learning from the GGR community!
- All Categories
- 4 GGR Information
- 149 GGR Cafe
- 19 Welcome to the Community
- 6 Badge and Rank Program
- Specialized Groups
- 17 Future Customer Success Professionals
- 7 CS Conversations
- 180 CS Conversations
- 961 CS Operations Conversations
- CS Org Conversations
- 33 Industry Insights
- 195 Strategy & Planning
- 648 Customer Journey
- 2 Technology and Metrics
- 277 Digital CS (Engagement Programs)
- 206 CS Technology
- 92 Metrics & Analytics
- 17 Value Realization