December 8, 2023 Week in Review
December 8, 2023
As we near the end of the year GGR wants to make sure you are checking out the awesome resources within the community!
Focused on the EBC's (Events, Best Practices, and Content), take a look at these value-adds!
**Be sure you are receiving this email to avoid missing out!
🗨️ GGR CS Leadership Office Hours
The GGR Leadership Office Hours are a great way to connect with your peers through conversations about leading CS topics.
We have two remaining for 2023 - Sign up here
And our 2024 schedule is now available here!
**Interested in becoming an Office Hours host?
Learn More about the process
Best Practices (Conversations)
@BernRisley has asked: "How can CS step into the ongoing sales motion?" Join the conversation before the end of the month and earn a limited edition badge!
Customer Education - an important part of product usage and engagement. @kennef would love to know what tools are you using to support your efforts? Take a look at what your peers think.
Are you compensating your CSMs based on growth? @Miranda Balcar would love to see how you are doing it. Take a look at what other teams are doing.
@Garrett_Mesa has recently been tasked with building out a digital CS program and would love to learn more about how others are making the shift and doing it well. Share your thoughts!
Continuing our Scaling CS series, @Dan Ennis with Monday.com talks about how his team has made the move to Digital CS.
- Start small, iterate for impact, expand
- Identify where dedicated staff who focus on various components are needed
- Partner synchronous and asynchronous programs (ie-Office Hours and email strategies)
- Create content that is based on desired outcomes from customers
- Focus on ways your processes can become more effective and efficient rather than 'doing more with less'
- Create a strategy that allows you to focus on an area, find out what is working, fix what isn't and track metrics
🎬️ 2023 Demopalooza Demo Videos
Looking at your 2024 tech stack? Check out the videos from our demopalooza from CS vendors across the industry. They will only be available through the end of the month, so make sure you add this to your To-Do list!
**You must be logged into your GGR profile to view
Trying to figure out if someone you know is in the GGR community? Our search feature can help!
- Click in the Search bar and hit Enter
- Select the Members button
- If you know their user name or email address, you can enter it in the correct fields and click Filter
- Click on their name to see their profile and/or send them a Private Message
Leave a Comment
- All Categories
- 2 GGR Information
- 147 GGR Cafe
- 19 Welcome to the Community
- 6 Badge and Rank Program
- Specialized Groups
- 17 Future Customer Success Professionals
- 6 CS Conversations
- 180 CS Conversations
- 961 CS Operations Conversations
- CS Org Conversations
- 32 Industry Insights
- 195 Strategy & Planning
- 648 Customer Journey
- 2 Technology and Metrics
- 277 Digital CS (Engagement Programs)
- 206 CS Technology
- 92 Metrics & Analytics
- 17 Value Realization