May 24 2024 - Week in Review

Heather Wendt
Heather Wendt HLAdmin, Member Posts: 336 Gain Grow Retain Staff
100 Likes Second Anniversary 25 Insightfuls 10 Comments

May 24, 2024

Starting to feel like spring/summer here in the Rockies! This great weather inspires me to get out, exercise, and enjoy nature…for me, this drives ideas and helps ‘blow out the cobwebs’, which is always an energy driver for me.

Content has been on my mind for quite a while…it might have something to do with my former life as a high school chemistry teacher and standing up a content department a few years ago, but content is the lifeblood of a great customer experience. There are so many opportunities to empower your customers through content, much of which likely already exists in some form. Are you focusing on this powerhouse of engagement?

EVENTS

🗨️ GGR CS Leadership Office Hours

The GGR Leadership Office Hours are a great way to connect with your peers through conversations about leading CS topics.

Wondering if it is worth it? Here is some feedback from our latest event:

These present a unique opportunity to bounce ideas off other professionals. The format is great, just enough of a start to get us in the right mindset, time for collaboration and close with key takeaways. Thank you for hosting these, I look forward to more!

Our 2024 schedule is now available here, and our next meetup is Thursday, May 30th and will be led by @Adrian.

Be sure to register!

----------------

Office Hours Hosting Spots Available

Have a topic you would like to bring to your peers for discussion and collaboration? Our Leadership Office Hours are a great way to start the conversation, and the good news is, you are spending just a few minutes introducing it to kick off the conversation. Sound interesting? Take a moment to share your interest here.

BEST PRACTICES (Conversations)

Check out some of the great conversations happening on GGR. Click the title to see the full conversation and share your insights!

A suggested method for connecting our Product team into customer meetings

@Jennifer Frances posted a question that I thought would be worth resurfacing: what process have you utilized to make sure that the product team and CS team are working in tandem to received feedback and engage directly with customers. Great information shared, and would love to hear if there are any improvements as tech continues to transition. Check it out!

----------------

Tracking Risk Mitigation Plans

Have you seen the conversation started by @Justin Voellmann about methods of keeping CS teams organized around risk mitigation planning? Some great information being shared by the GGR community. Have some thoughts? Be sure to jump in and share…

----------------

Tool to manage VoC program

We all know that the more comprehensive our customer data is, the stronger our understanding of customer health, but much of what the CSM experiences is less tangible than things like usage data. @Carmit Proper is looking at the tools other teams are using to capture information more effectively. Some great tools and processes are being shared, and would love to hear from others!

----------------

Buying Process

Every company goes through this…we need a tool to help us [fill in the blank], but how are you making sure you end up with the best fit tool? @AnthonyEm is looking for some suggestions and processes to go from “I have heard of this company but know nothing about it” to “This is the selected product”. If you could include your company size to help with maturity understanding that would be even better!

CONTENT

Blog

Strengthen Your Revenue-Driving Processes Through REACH

2-time author Rod Cherkas released his latest book just weeks ago where he introduces a framework to help CS teams prioritize their accounts more effectively while uncovering potential expansion opportunities. Share an expansion story you have experienced in the discussion Sales or Revenue Driver – the same thing? and have the potential to win a free signed copy of his latest book. Read the blog here

COMMUNITY

GGR Summary
It is spring, and that means we are taking a look at how GGR is meeting your needs! Could you spare a few minutes to let us know what is working, what isn’t, and any feedback you might have? Some great things are in the works for 2024, and we want to be sure we are rising to help you solve problems and connect well. Take the survey here

----------------

Has GGR had an impact for you?We would love to hear how! Share your story here.

----------------

2025 Demopalooza is coming!

GGR is finalizing the details for our 2nd annual Demopalooza. We are looking at mid- to late-September, so keep an eye out for the registration launch!

Are you a vendor who would like to participate? Reach out the me (heather@gaingrowretain.com) and get on the list. Spaces are limited, and Demopalooza sponsors will get the first pick of time slots!

Member Highlights🎉
Welcome to Our New Members!
@asbp
@catalystmarketing
@vijaybabu
@parkchristine93
@Caitlynpace94
@a_eustace
@Prashantdhama
@Ragavi Samiyappan
@Fred Pape
@Riaz

Congratulations to all of our Members Moving Up the Ranks!
Navigator

@vijaybabu
@Caitlynpace94
@Jose Antonio
@Riaz

Celebrating Anniversaries!
1st Year
@GloriaJ
@marcospadanet
@Jose Antonio

3rd Year
@antonioasierra
@S200ajs
@Charlotte Naylor
@DanaSoza
@Andy Chandler

Tagged:

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.