1st Quarter 2024 Introductions

Options
2»

Comments

• richardconvery
    richardconvery Member, CS Leader Posts: 8 Navigator
    First Comment Name Dropper Photogenic
    Options

Great to meet you Himanshu! It'd be great to have an intro call at some point. I'd like to intro you to my new company and see what I can do to help you!

Richard

• himanshu
    himanshu Member, CS Leader Posts: 5 Navigator
    First Comment Name Dropper
    Options

Thanks Richard, sure happy to get on a call, anytime!

• Brian O'Keeffe
    Brian O'Keeffe Member Posts: 200 Expert
    First Anniversary Photogenic 5 Insightfuls First Comment
    Options

Hello Alicia! I love Toronto and went to the CNE almost every year growing up. Some of the best CSMs I have worked with had an background in education.

• PiperWilson
    PiperWilson HLAdmin, Member Posts: 40 Navigator
    GGR Staff First Anniversary 5 Likes 5 Insightfuls
    Options

Hello, all new folks, and to our longer-standing members!

I'm so glad you're here!

• Julie Fox
    Julie Fox Member, CS Leader Posts: 5 Navigator
    First Anniversary Photogenic Name Dropper First Comment
    Options

Hi! My name is Julie Fox! I have experience building, growing, and scaling CS teams and am currently looking for my next CS/CX leadership role!

You can connect with me on linkedin here: https://www.linkedin.com/in/julie-fox-1b05395a/

I've been a part of GGR for a little while now and have joined for podcast and blog (super fun & easy - highly recommend!). The GGR Leadership Office Hours are my absolute favorite - I've met tons of incredible leaders and learned lots!

Please don't hesitate to reach out!

• PiperWilson
    Options

Hi @Julie Fox - It's wonderful to have you here!

• Tia
    Tia Member Posts: 1 Newcomer
    First Comment
    Options

Hello GGR Community!

New member here but long time listener to GGR podcast, my name is Tia coming to you from Melbourne Australia.

My history is pretty diverse, hospitality, retail and event early in my career and throughout University, I was given an opportunity to enter the tech space in a Customer Service role for Uber. This role developed into Account Coordinator/Implementation and Account Management to my next and current role in Enterprise Customer Success for a hospitality tech company called HungryHungry. Throughout my roles the main focus has always been on the people, which translates to my personal life as well.

Currently, and where I see my strengths, majority of my time is situated around Project Management and strategic relationship management. I'm looking forward to learning from this community, developing my skills to further my career as well as develop and support my CS team.

Can't wait to connect with you all!

• RonaldFLiu
    RonaldFLiu Member Posts: 1 Navigator
    First Comment First Anniversary Photogenic
    Options

Hi everybody!

My name is Ronald, I'm based out of Southern California. I've always found myself in the Customer Success/Account Management kind of fields and was previously active with GGR before I landed my last job. However, I'm back and I'm hoping to be more active. I'm not dedicated to any particular field, I've hovered in medical, government, and most recently podcasting, but no matter what the niche, there's always a need for someone to help guide the users, which is where I feel like I excel.

Looking forward to engaging!

• JoeDoesTechTouch
    JoeDoesTechTouch Member Posts: 1 Newcomer
    First Comment
    Options

I'm Joe! I'm the Founder of Joe Does Tech Touch and the VP of Customer Success and Group Subscriptions at Business Insider. I've worked in CS, post-sales, and tech touch for 10 years. In addition to launching Tech Touch programs, I've also led the procurement, evaluation, and implementation of tech platforms, like ChurnZero and Iterable to name a few. I am happy to share my wealth of knowledge in technology and Tech Touch and Digital CS strategies. Don't hesitate to reach out, especially if you're in the West Palm Beach or South Florida area. I would love to meet in person!

• Brian O'Keeffe
    Brian O'Keeffe Member Posts: 200 Expert
    First Anniversary Photogenic 5 Insightfuls First Comment
    Options

Welcome, Joe! My specialty is scaling using digital tools for CSM teams. I am looking forward to hearing more about your experience.

• PiperWilson
    Options

Welcome to @Tia, @JoeDoesTechTouch, and @RonaldFLiu!

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.