Strategies for GTM Teams

Elizabeth Italiano
Elizabeth Italiano Member Posts: 12 Navigator
First Anniversary 5 Comments Photogenic Name Dropper

The market and financial fluctuations impact your customers, and it is important that you identify any risks to deals or renewals and create a relevant POV to create effective messaging and engagement.

An example for increasing your knowledge without having to become a financial expert is using ChatGPT prompts to see if and how your accounts are effected.

What are some ways you are combining marketing info and customer impact in your health scoring?

*by the way…GGR just released a blog on this topic if you want to get some chat prompts.

Comments

• ShoubhikRoy
    ShoubhikRoy Member Posts: 8 Navigator
    5 Comments Photogenic Name Dropper

We have implemented a revenue intelligence platform to identify these factors that pose as a churn risk or support potential renewal/upsells/cross-sells. However this platform mainly scrapes data from LinkedIn and collates them as insights to us.

Also asking this to anyone else who might be able to answer this - the chatgpt prompt shared here is great for enterprise accounts especially publicly listed companies, but what do you do if your customer is SMB/private company with not too much data available on secondary sources?

• ShoubhikRoy
    ShoubhikRoy Member Posts: 8 Navigator
    5 Comments Photogenic Name Dropper

I believe fundamental analysis is essential for understanding market and financial fluctuations. We use Nurturev, a revenue intelligence platform that leverages LinkedIn data, to address this issue. However, its reliance on frequent LinkedIn updates can be a limitation. For SMBs or private companies, ChatGPT prompts can be less effective, and extensive market research may be necessary. Overall, combining various methods, including fundamental analysis and market research, seems to be the most reliable approach. However even I am trying to find ways to make this process scalable and I have no solution to it currently.