Private Message Spam

Options
Jeff Breunsbach
Jeff Breunsbach Member Posts: 266 Gain Grow Retain Staff
5 Insightfuls Photogenic First Anniversary GGR Blogger 2022
edited August 2023 in GGR Cafe

Hi Everyone, 

Half-way through the week – what's left to get done before Friday?  

I wanted to address an issue that we have been alerted to.  

Yesterday, you may have received a private message that was spam. I want to thank everyone that reached out to me alerting me about the private message.  

appreciate you taking the time to let me know that the message didn't seem to be the normal, organic content on GGR 

As you know, the GGR Community is free and open to anyone. We want to make an inclusive, open space for people to be able to collaborate. This instance is one of the infrequent side effects of this free and open model.  

We are working on a solution that will still allow anyone to collaborate and connect, while protecting the integrity of the community. 

Thank you all for understanding. Please let me know if you have any questions or concerns. 

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.